Phone: 320-363-7729 | Fax: 320-363-0308 | 1514 E. Minnesota St. St. Joseph, MN 56374
Preventing dental disease starts at home with good oral hygiene and a balanced diet. Regular hygiene cleanings, exams, and x-rays are critical for maintaining oral health, longevity of dental restorations, and to avoid complicated dental procedures in the futures. Preventive dental care is important for maintaining a beautiful, healthy smile that lasts a lifetime. In our office, our entire health care team provides the following services to help in preventing future dental problems:
- x-rays to detect decay, bone loss, infections, and tumors
- oral cancer screening of the face, neck, lips, tongue, throat, tissues, and gums
- examination of existing restorations and tooth structures
- cleaning of the teeth to remove plaque and calculus
- fluoride treatment to help prevent tooth decay
- sealants applied to the deep pits and fissures of molars and premolars to help protect the teeth from decay
Snoring keeping your loved ones up at night?
Find out how our sleep apnea devices can help cure snoring, and help everyone with a better night sleep.